Friday, March 30, 2007

To-daaaaaay!


Doggie!
Originally uploaded by chlorinebeach.
I've been absent! I've been busy.

I am at home once again, for Easter break. I plan to work hard + also get my wisdom teeth out.

A picture of me today, because Photobooth was the easiest thing I could think of. Also, you haven't gotten a picture of my little face on here for a while. I went sorta Egyptian today with the makeup.

And this is my puppy, Millie. I don't know if she's been on the blog yet, but here she is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI!!!! Lookie there! I found you. Thanks for being my swap pal! :)

Laura said...

Hi! What a beautiful dog you have :) This is your other L&V secret pal here. Just dropping a note to say I very much hope you've got my package... I had to wait a while to send it which I've explained with a little note I've included there. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch much. I'm new to this kind of swap so wasn't really sure how much I was meant to be emailing until I heard the last podcast. Also, part of me wanted to make the arrival of your goodies a complete surprise :)