Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Chucks + Capote



Originally uploaded by chlorinebeach.
I seem to be spending a lot more time in the dressing rooms than I had originally thought I was going to be. Today after Shakespeare I went down to the costume shop with Mike, and we were sent along to room 88 so he could try on his shoes for the show. They're green high-topped Chucks, and he's very pleased with them. I'm very pleased with the light quality this place gives things, + this is certainly not the last you'll see of it.

Today we had a high of 64*, so I re-started the pants boycott- who wants to wear jeans when there is a comforting breeze around your stylish ankles? It is raining now, but it is a warm, comfortable rain, best suited to warm cups of tea and snuggling in bed reading a book. Good thing I have Mr. Capote with me.

No comments: