Thursday, March 15, 2007

Filming


Filming
Originally uploaded by chlorinebeach.
Today we filmed part of episode 2 of "The Blue Bus Diaries". It is mainly Victoria's episode, played by the lovely and talented Kate, seen here at right. It was a short scene, and we got the shooting done relatively quickly- we started at 6, and I was able to get dinner in the dining hall before it closed at 8.

I actually saw Episode 1 on BTV today- I invaded Mike's room and made him let me borrow his TV. It was kind of fun. I realised that I am perhaps not quite suited for film acting. However, that may be a rash judgement, as it was the first thing I was ever in. I think I learned a bunch, + am looking forward to seeing how this next episode goes. When it will be done is beyond me, but that is another story entirely....

No comments: