Saturday, April 23, 2011

What I Wore: The Brooklyn Edition

Boring Daily Outfits: Blogged

Since moving to the city, my style has been experiencing some changes. Turns out that if you wear whatever you want to work (unlike wearing whatever you want to School), you get fired. Boo.

It hasn't been too difficult for me to figure out what is appropriate/isn't, but it does mean that on my days off, I get in my closet and really roll around and go crazy.

Party Outfits: Brooklyn Edition

Is this what being an adult is all about? Hiding during normal hours until you get to go out & have some fun? Nah. It's just what having a job whose only purpose is to make ends meet is about. Once I've started doing what I want to do, I'll be dressed up with all the cool kids.

Daily Outfit: Summer 2010

Like Ya do.


****
Oh, I also haven't been posting too many outfit photos because there isn't a location in my apartment that doesn't backlight to me, and I am loathe to set the self-timer outside. Paranoia about stolen cameras and all. BUT! I bought new shoes, and the fire escape made them look like easter eggs:

Easter Came Early

That is all.

1 comment:

Danielle Dadamo said...

If you are worried about outfit photos...there is this girl in New Jersey who is in NYC all the time who would take photos of you..I AM TALKING ABOUT ME! Email me at danisuicidaphoto@aol.com and maybe we can get together.

~Danielle
itisajoiseywayofthinking.blogspot.com