Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy August!

Millie

August is here, and so it is time for my coworkers and customers to start complaining about the summer being gone. I guess my job is more dependent upon the weather than some.

Although I've been out of school since April 25. And really, I wasn't actually in school last semester, but we won't get into that. So my summer has been nice and long. I haven't been rushing around doing nearly as many things as last summer (I think I was in NY seeing a show at least one a week last year. Fun, but tiring + expensive)- just a lot of relaxing. I'm almost done with my scrapbook, but other than that I've just been saving my money.

And I still have all of August. ALL of it. My birthday is this week, + then I got on vacation, + then I go on some more vacation. In between those I'll make some more money. Pretty sweet.

No comments: