Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Getting over it


A Well-Made Bed
Originally uploaded by chlorinebeach.
So many photos of my bed lately! Well, I guess that's what happens when you're sick. Today, however, I was feeling better, + even had the energy to make my bed. I think when your bed is made, it instantly makes the whole room tidier.

I don't know why, but ever since starting college I've become a bit of a neatnick, and that tendency has just accelerated with the past semester. I always make my bed, and clean my room every night before going to sleep. I just can't think when my room is a mess.

Anyway, that weird looking white pillow in front of the doll is actually a "book bag", a cute little bag to keep (you got it!) books in. I put 'Little Women' in there, so I don't have to think about it while I'm not reading it.

1 comment:

a said...

I'm with you. I can't believe the difference to my clarity of thought whenever I tidy my room, and making the bed nicely is a big part of it. But the book bag- I've never seen one of those before!